Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why are women generally very close-minded about inter-racial dating?

Most men do not care about the color of a potential female partner. Women on the other hand, are very picky, even about silly things like race. Why?|||because youre a black guy tryin to turn out white chicks with a guilt trip








fact is the vast majority of white/black relations are white female/black male..i know..reality is tough for u|||I don't think that's true.|||Because you're projecting your own ideas onto other people.|||LMAO White women are the most open minded specimens you will ever meet, you should be thankful.|||In my experiences, it is the other way around.





I have yet to run into a female in my generation who takes race into important consideration.





Your views are not reality... that's the bottom line, here.








Rovale needs a dose of reality, too. He should see my family... all asian men with white women, buahahaha.|||I think that women have standards. they know what type of man they want to date. How he should react, what he chooses to say, etc.. However, I don't think race is one of those things. Most women hate people who are racists.|||That's news to me, i know just as many men who are close minded about the whole racial thing as well as women.








My mother was a Black woman who married outside her race, and i was one of the results of that.|||i don't believe that's true.|||A black friend of mine got some statistics, that the overwhelming majority of interracial marriages were a black man and a woman of another race. It's not women, per se, but black women who have the issue with it.





He tells me it's a historical thing, where when black men got successful the first thing they'd do is marry a white woman. It was still unacceptable but they were just successful enough not to get killed for it. Many black women hate it for this reason...





Which contributes to the fact they're the most unmarried group in North America. Most women don't want to marry someone who isn't at least their financial equal, and black women are statistically much more likely to be college-educated than black men, a large proportion of whom are in jail. Therefore, they find themselves in professions surrounded by white men (and men of other groups), but they don't want to marry these groups, hence the pervasive singleness.|||I would say that generally, just the opposite is true.....


most women tend to take up with anyone that comes along...





men will only accept certain things...|||I have no clue where you're from, because where I'm from, there are a ton of inter-racial couples, I'm almost shocked to see a same-race couple.|||I married two Syrian nationals; had a son by the first and four children; two of each; from the second; truth be told the second and I've been married for 24 wonderful years.|||lol..i have actually only come across very few men of my race i thought were good looking.











Caucasian.|||Men are picky about body-type and hair color, what's the difference?





I'm not picky, I've met a few different men I was interested in that were black, asian, latin, etc. I don't particularly date those types of guys unless I find something attractive about them, just like I wouldn't date a white guy unless i found something attractive. I haven't had many inter-racial relationships though and I don't find men of other races particularly attractive on their own.





I had a (black) friend tell me he preferred women of a certain color, I assumed he was speaking of black women and I agreed that I preferred white men- he accused me of being racist and it turned out he was saying he preferred white women. I asked him how I'm racist if I don't prefer black men but he's not if he doesn't prefer black women.





We're still friends :)|||maybe they come from narrow minded families with a lot of overbearing interfering relatives. Maybe they themselves are still trapped in communal setups and have not educated their minds to see the bigger picture of humanity.If race and not the persona of the person, is the deciding factor its better to leave such a person alone|||I disagree with you there. In fact, out of all the closed-minded people towards interracial dating I've seen, most of them were guys.|||theyre not|||As a woman in an interracial marriage, I have found that MEN, especially but not all white men, are more close-minded about it. Out of women, black women tend to be the most close-minded about that but there are many social reasons for that.





But I really don't understand what asking this question is meant to prove. As far as we have come with civil rights, PEOPLE in general are still very close minded when it comes to interracial dating, especially black/white dating.|||So women are racist but men aren't? What a nice opinion you have of men and such a rotten one of women. Thanks for sharing your insightful observations and research on women based on your extensive experience with thousands of men and women. lol|||... because they aren't?|||It actually depends on the type of coupling involved. It's more acceptable for a white man to be with an Asian or black woman than it is the other way around. You see those pairs a lot more.|||idk... I've never noticed that because I live in a small town, but you may be right





I'm not like that at all, so that's the important thing :)|||I'm a black woman who's dated four white men.





Next theory.|||I am a white woman.





My last boyfriend, who was white, said he had never found himself attracted to a black woman. Is he supposed to date someone he's not attracted to, and does that make him racist?





I have never dated a black man. I have also never dated a hell of a lot of white men. When there is culture clash, which is more likely to occur interracially, I don't exactly jump into a relationship.





I am Jewish and have never had a long term relationship with a Jewish man, and I've dated mostly non-Jews. Am dating a non-Jew right now. I find that I culturally clash with a lot of Jewish men- who are of my same "race."|||I think what race you are attracted to is something you can't help. it's just a matter of personal preference. If you don't feel an attraction to someone of a different race, that is just one of those things, like a lot of women find other physical features attractive or unattractive, depending on personal preference.





However, in the UK, a lot of white women marry black men, in fact about 40% of black men are married to white women, so it can't be that unusual for women to be attracted to men of different races. I don't know what the percentage is for black women married to white men, for some reason the article I read this interesting statistic in didn't mention it.





The man next door to us is married to a beautiful Chinese lady, so she evidently didn't mind marrying someone of a different race.|||we don't have a term for it in australia, i think its sad that there is something called inter racial dating. you all need to get colour blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment