Monday, February 20, 2012

Are inter-racial relationships more difficult to survive?

is it true that the inter-racial relationships are hard to survive?Are inter-racial relationships more difficult to survive?if you let words or looks or other people get to you, then yes.

i'm in my second one, and i couldn't care less what people around me think about it, because i know i want to be with him and i know he makes me happy.

so to me it's not more difficult than any other relationshipAre inter-racial relationships more difficult to survive?
I don't see why they should be. If you love each other nothing else should matterAre inter-racial relationships more difficult to survive?Well, you do get the occasional stares and whisper, but it's like any other relationship. Like I'm dating a hispanic/black guy and the Hispanic, black, and even some Indian girls sometimes give me dirty looks



If you have a close-minded family or live in a close-minded community, yeah, it's pretty difficult.
Only if friends and family have a problem with it and interfere.Are inter-racial relationships more difficult to survive?no. why wud they be?

if you like/love somebody then it shouldn't mater raceAre inter-racial relationships more difficult to survive?
yeahh im not gonna lie and say there perfectly fine cuz in my last relationship i was always made fun of and people just wouldnt shut up

and it annoyed me and him and ruined the relationship =/

but if i was crushin on a guy who wasnt white i would still date him and see how it goes
i dont think so unless theres so much culture differences you don't agree or repect the othersAre inter-racial relationships more difficult to survive?
in this day and age, no. then again it also depends on how close you are to your family and how they feel about it all. but for the most part no.
No. My experience has been good. It really doesn't make any difference. I date white guys, and I also have an aunt who is married to a white man and they are happy. All relationships have their struggles, even when you date someone from the same race you with still have to work hard.
i,ve had people shout us while we are out together.!! but it has made us stronger.
I think it very much depends on where you live and what culture you are part of etc. For instance I know a Muslim man and when he married a non Muslim woman his family disowned him, so in that instance an inter-racial relationship was hard for them. However I will say they are still going strong today and are still happily married :).



I myself am half white and half black. When my mother (who is white) dated black men she did indeed get funny looks. When she gave birth to me she had even more funnier looks and sometimes some very nasty comments. However this was nearly twenty years ago.



I myself am quite dark and could be classed as full black (heritage wise) by people who do not know I have a white mother. Yet I am in a strong relationship with a white man and we get NO funny looks or comments and our race is not brought up in conversation AT ALL. We have been together almost two years.
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment