Thursday, February 23, 2012

What would you say if i was a barcelona, manchester united and inter milan fan?

1 strange fan, infact a glory hunter thats 1 of those who THINKS they know footballWhat would you say if i was a barcelona, manchester united and inter milan fan?Huh - I guess they call you Glory Hunter.

If you truly support these teams- there is nothing wrong. All I can say is, you need to stick them for a long time. If you make a switch for whatever reason - they call you Glory hunter.

For me - I care less - I enjoy the sport.



I have been a Barca and Inter fan and most importantly a Football fan. I personally do not like Man Utd - mostly because of the hype and ego centered players. Not a EPL fan - but do not mind underdogs winning.What would you say if i was a barcelona, manchester united and inter milan fan?
I hate Manchester United.What would you say if i was a barcelona, manchester united and inter milan fan?I would say you must hate Schalke. They beat Inter, they will also eliminate ManU and Barca in the finals. :)What would you say if i was a barcelona, manchester united and inter milan fan?
maniac??!!What would you say if i was a barcelona, manchester united and inter milan fan?well i am a real madrid and arsenal fanWhat would you say if i was a barcelona, manchester united and inter milan fan?
real madrid is going to win anyway u will be crying

No comments:

Post a Comment