Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can i understand that the republic of iran forbidden me to inter and exit the country or not?

i hope u understand what do i mean?How can i understand that the republic of iran forbidden me to inter and exit the country or not?Are you Iranian?



If so then I understand - you can be blocked from travel by your husband/wife/parents depending on circumstances.



If this is the case you could ask at your local embassy but they may not tell the truth. This did happen to a friend of mine - her passport was confiscated on arrival inTeheran.



I'd not risk travelling if I was you. Alternatively contact a solicitor in Iran and ask his opinion.How can i understand that the republic of iran forbidden me to inter and exit the country or not?what
  • burger locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment