Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ibrahimovic is god in Inter, but he sucks and plays badly at Sweden!! Can you explain to me why?

I mean, come on, 2 goals at EURO after not scoring for his country for 3 years? What's wrong with this man? He's a godlike at Inter, but a big loser at Sweden, he couldn't even help his country made to the knockout at World Cup or EURO!!! Do you know what's wrong with him ??Ibrahimovic is god in Inter, but he sucks and plays badly at Sweden!! Can you explain to me why?Football is a team game, at inter he's got some world class teammates, i wouldn't dare say that to Sweden. Ibrahimovic is god in Inter, but he sucks and plays badly at Sweden!! Can you explain to me why?




http://guideforu.thcgirls.com

you can get much information in this website, If you will check anyone blue link in website

Ibrahimovic is god in Inter, but he sucks and plays badly at Sweden!! Can you explain to me why?Concerning EURO he was in bad form. and all in all i think the reason is that in Real he has more time to train with other players and in national team they have not so much together practice. And one more reason is that he is very dependent of his mood. And it is his trouble. Very big trouble.Ibrahimovic is god in Inter, but he sucks and plays badly at Sweden!! Can you explain to me why?
Nothing wrong. Sweden lack quality players to sent passes for him to finish. Ibrahimovic is god in Inter, but he sucks and plays badly at Sweden!! Can you explain to me why?I am a Inter fan but I never thought Ibra was good when it counted, if it was up to me Inter should swap him for Eto'o!Ibrahimovic is god in Inter, but he sucks and plays badly at Sweden!! Can you explain to me why?
Maybe because of money,in inter he plays well if he score he get some extra cash but in sweden team is not like that

No comments:

Post a Comment