Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have a inter vivos trust and i live in ohio and have 96000$ in it . how would me and my trustee terminate it?

i have a inter vivos trust that is revocable and i live in ohio and have 96000$ in it . how would me and my trustee goabout to terminate the trust? do we need the probate courts permission?I have a inter vivos trust and i live in ohio and have 96000$ in it . how would me and my trustee terminate it?You have to go talk to the court.







Can you answer this?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I have a inter vivos trust and i live in ohio and have 96000$ in it . how would me and my trustee terminate it?
Inter vivos what? Put the money in the bank. Most safety is bank. I don't know about your trustee. It depend on him/her too. I think your trust might steal it or not. But to be saftey, I think you should put in bank.I have a inter vivos trust and i live in ohio and have 96000$ in it . how would me and my trustee terminate it?Get legal advice lest you run into trouble with the IRS.I have a inter vivos trust and i live in ohio and have 96000$ in it . how would me and my trustee terminate it?
ARNOLD! (because Christian Bale will just yell at you!!!)I have a inter vivos trust and i live in ohio and have 96000$ in it . how would me and my trustee terminate it?You really didnt give us enough information to be able to answer this for you. We would need to know wht the terms of the trust are and if you meet those terms. Such as age. You would just need to contact the place the trust is setup through. They should be able to answr you question better. But for us on yahoo answers, we are not because we dont know all the specs. But good luck! Spend the money wisely, its not as much as it seems.I have a inter vivos trust and i live in ohio and have 96000$ in it . how would me and my trustee terminate it?
YEs, Call a lawyer
Do you or your trustee have the right to revoke the trust? That is one way. Do you have the power to withdraw the assets? If so, that is another.

No comments:

Post a Comment