Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I get an inter-American driving permit...?

When I am already in Brazil? And how much does it cost and how long does it take? Thanks ;-)How do I get an inter-American driving permit...?http://www.aaaet.com/documents/Travel/ID鈥?/a>

It's $15 plus tax and another $15 for international shipping. Be sure to check the inter-American box and fill in the last page with your Brazilian address. If you wish to travel outside of Brazil you might want to get an international permit also.How do I get an inter-American driving permit...?Check with the Brazilian DMV or the American Embassy, they'll give you more information than we can. I'm not sure but I think driver's licenses are international. They might give you probation with a learner's permit before they issue a license.

No comments:

Post a Comment