Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the best Inter cool or cooling station you can get for an Xbox 360?

I need to get some type of cooler for my xbox so it can stop freezing but i need to know which one is worth buying first.What is the best Inter cool or cooling station you can get for an Xbox 360?my xbox is in an inclosed cabnet under my tv. i just put a square room fan blowing at it. works greatWhat is the best Inter cool or cooling station you can get for an Xbox 360?all you gots to do is like look up intercooler it is perfect for my 360What is the best Inter cool or cooling station you can get for an Xbox 360?Dont even bother. Most 360 coolers steal power from the xbox. it can burn the outlet on your xbox and cause the red ringWhat is the best Inter cool or cooling station you can get for an Xbox 360?
I have a small white one.. it has three separate fans inside in and it site on the back of your xbox.. (my xbox has never stuffed up).. it also comes in black.



There are other ones which cost around the $30 mark. These ones sit under your xbox.. and you can also charge to controllers on either side of the fan stand.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment