Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can I eat lunch in the Inner Harbor, Baltimore?

My co-worker and I cannot decide on a place to eat lunch... Any suggestions?? Not too expensive, but today is pay day =]Where can I eat lunch in the Inner Harbor, Baltimore?
There are hundreds of restaurants in the Inner Harbor. Some more popular choices include Phillip's Seafood in the Light Street Pavilion at Harborplace for local seafood. For more upscale seafood, go across the street to 100 E. Pratt St. to Legal Seafood. Next door to Philips is J. Pauls. They have ribs, steaks, and chops. Also, near the Aquarium is The ESPN Zone--a sports bar that serves burgers and sandwiches. There is also sushi, chinese, and various fusion cuisines within walking distance. Enjoy.Where can I eat lunch in the Inner Harbor, Baltimore?
tryWhere can I eat lunch in the Inner Harbor, Baltimore?
ESPN Zone would be your best bet if your a sports fan!
I'm not real sure of the area, but I know it's in Baltimore. G%26amp;M seafood. They have the very best crab cakes. It's nearly 3 and past lunch, but it's def.worth it if you like crab cakes. Maybe next Fri. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment