Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The best place in Baltimore Inner Harbor, Maryland for Crab?

Planning a side trip next summer (July/August) to the inner harbor area of Baltimore. Anyone have an opinion of what is the best place to go for crab...decent value, not too ritzy, family atmosphere, good crab?The best place in Baltimore Inner Harbor, Maryland for Crab?
I would get out of the inner harbor and go to the suburbs for crabs, I am from Maryland and the best places for crab are where the commercial crabers sell to. I would try seaside that is in glen burnie, good prices and awesome crabs, also a place called anne arundel seafood that is in pasadena. All are a 20 min drive if that. Trust me my dad is a commercial crabber and this is where my family goes!!!! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment