Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do you know any great places to eat with kids in Baltimore's Inner Harbor area?

I have a 12 year old son and an 8 year old daughter. My husband and I are taking them to the Science Center and ESPN Zone and would like to take them somewhere nice for dinner. Any recommendations?Do you know any great places to eat with kids in Baltimore's Inner Harbor area?
ESPN Zone actually isn't a bad place to eat. And the kids can go upstairs and play games while waiting for dinner.



Phillips Harborplace is my personal favorite. It's fantastic seafood and a must for anyone going to Baltimore.



Also, there are a lot of quick food places in the harbor, getting them something quick and sitting out on the patio watching the boats might be awesome too.Do you know any great places to eat with kids in Baltimore's Inner Harbor area?
I just took a trip from Dallas up there this past week. AWESOME PLACE!! well, I'm 21 now but I went also when I was about 13 on a school trip to the Hard Rock Cafe. It's right by the ESPN Zone. it's a neat place with VERY nice waiters!!! if that doesn't work, there are tons of restaraunts all within walking distance of the designated places you're going.



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment