Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What are some decent night clubs or popular bars near Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD?

Me %26amp; my friends are trying to find a nice place to go out this summer when we go to Baltimore. We are staying not too far from the inner harbor and were looking for places to go walking distance away. We are all pretty young (but legal ) and what to go somewhere fun.not a old grandpa bar --THANKSS!! :) ** Any place but the Power Plant LiveWhat are some decent night clubs or popular bars near Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD?
I know you will enjoy your trip to Baltimore!

I lived in Baltimore for three years! I miss it!



If you are staying at a hotel, near the inner harbor, you will see many places, I don't know the names, but the music and people will drew you in!



And the food.............there is no place like Baltimore for great food!

And the best wine I have ever tasted!



ENJOY
  • pf changs locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment