Sunday, January 29, 2012

Places to eat near Pier6 Concert Pavilion or Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD?

I'm going to a concert Friday @ Pier Six Pavilion near the Inner Harbor in Baltimore.

Since I'm travelling from near Harrisburg, PA I'll need to grab a bite to eat. I've never been in Baltimore before (driven past it many times) and would prefer to park in 1 spot and walk to eat and the concert then walk back to the car to head home.

I'd rather relax and have a decent meal rather than end up eating a hot dog %26amp; pretzel at the concert.

Any recommendations? Places to avoid?



Recommendations on places to park????Places to eat near Pier6 Concert Pavilion or Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD?
If you like Italian, check out Della Notte in Little Italy.

It's not far from Pier 6 at 801 Eastern Avenue.

Reservations are suggested on weekends and holidays, I would make one for Friday night too.

And they have parking for patrons.

http://www.dellanotte.com/

Places to eat near Pier6 Concert Pavilion or Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD?
Thank you.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment