Sunday, January 29, 2012

Going to the inner harbor in Baltimore for my 1st anniversary. need a good place for crab cakes. any ideas?

This is special so I want something nice thanks!!!!Going to the inner harbor in Baltimore for my 1st anniversary. need a good place for crab cakes. any ideas?
http://www.phillipsseafood.com/index.cfm鈥?/a>



happy anniversaryGoing to the inner harbor in Baltimore for my 1st anniversary. need a good place for crab cakes. any ideas?
I second that Phillips Seafood, there is both a buffet and sit down dining. I would suggest checking out the buffet if you feel that you will not eat what you pay then opt for the sit down dining. Good Luck and Enjoy it is very good either way....Going to the inner harbor in Baltimore for my 1st anniversary. need a good place for crab cakes. any ideas?
Try Pisces in the Hyatt Regency Hotel. It's a bit pricey but has a wonderful, romantic atmosphere and great food, including crabcakes. The nighttime view of the inner harbour is magnificent. If nothing else, go there for after dinner drinks and enjoy the view. Be sure to call for reservations.
"Phillips" hands down, it has a lovely view of the Harbor and the best Hush Puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment