Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What to do in one day at Baltimore Inner Harbor with my family?

My wife and I and 3 kids (11, 2, 1) are going to spend the day next week at the Baltimore Inner Harbor... I know the aquarium is there... but what would be the best way to spend the day there with little kids...?What to do in one day at Baltimore Inner Harbor with my family?
There is a dinner cruise that takes you out in the harbor, when I was there it was about $30 per adult {not sure about children}; but it was well worth it. You get all you can eat crabs and buffet along with drinks { beer, soda etc}. There are also tours of ships and some water tours showing some history of battles and forts.



Enjoy...What to do in one day at Baltimore Inner Harbor with my family?
Go out on the water if you can get some one with a boat to take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment