Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is anyone familiar with the horse-drawn carriage rides in Baltimore's Inner Harbor?

I wanted to know if anyone has taken a carriage ride around Baltimore's Inner Harbor? Also, can you please tell me, how much was the carriage ride?Is anyone familiar with the horse-drawn carriage rides in Baltimore's Inner Harbor?
I'm originally from Maryland and I'm famiuliar with Baltimore. Camden Yards is something to see at night all lit up, Hammerjacks is a hoot if it's still in operation, and many of my family was put back together there at the hospital, University of Maryland Shock Trauma, best hospital in the world! They still do the carriage rides but I;m sure the cost has went up since my last trip there. Search sites for Baltimore, chances are you'll find something. If your going though, make sure you get too see everything there is there, including they're zoo. God I miss home, have fun.Is anyone familiar with the horse-drawn carriage rides in Baltimore's Inner Harbor?
Yes. They have carriages that are pulled by horses. They take you around the inner harbor. The rides cost varies depending on what you will tip the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment