Sunday, January 29, 2012

Easy transportation between BWI and the Inner Harbor?

I am looking to do a day trip in Baltimore. I will fly into BWI. I am hoping there is a direct route via subway/ rail system into the Inner Harbor. I've checked the mtamaryland website and I can't figure it out. Thanks for the help.Easy transportation between BWI and the Inner Harbor?
The Light Rail terminal is located at the end of the International Terminal on the lower level. The ticket machines are inside the terminal and cost $1.60 one way, $3.20 Round Trip and $3.50 for a Day Pass. Take Light Rail straight to the Convention Center station and walk 5 blocks down Pratt St. to the Inner Harbor. Reverse direction to return to the airport.Easy transportation between BWI and the Inner Harbor?
If you are not from the area it is hard to read the information about the Maryland Transit Authority. I looked at it, I am pretty sure that you can take the Light Rail from BWI to Camden yards, or Lexington Market. You will have to walk a few blocks to get to the Inner Harbor, no matter which one you take. Once you get to BWI just look for the signs that say Light Rail, or ask someone, once you get over there you will have to buy a ticket for the Light Rail. I am sure there will be better maps there that can tell you what to do. Hope this helps. Have a good time at the Inner Harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment