Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What are things to do at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore?

I live in Baltimore.. Me and my friends were trying to figure out what we could do tommorow.. What is there to do at the Inner Harbor? I have lived in Baltimore City all my life.. Im just not down near the harbor alot.. We are almost 16.. I worry about being safe, and not in a bad neighborhood.. What are some things we could do?What are things to do at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore?
The Inner Harbor is a great place! There is the Science Museum, the USS Constellation, lots of shops. You can walk to Babe Ruth's birthplace, tour a house lived in by Edgar Allen Poe. Don't forget Camden Yards. You can take a water taxi to Fort McHenry, site of the battle that inspired our National Anthem, you can visit Annapolis.

There are dozens of great restaurants. My favorite are the Italian restaraunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment